Pages

,

This free script provided by

Chintoo G.


Tuesday, April 28, 2009

December day


It was a cold and windy December day,

When my friend sadly passed away.

This was the day when a Man with a Bomb,

took away my friends life.

I shut my eyes,

praying it was just a dream,

But unfortunately it was reality,

the most awful thing I had ever seen.

I can still remember her last screams,

and the fear in her eyes,

And her last words were "I don't want to die"

I can still see her lying there on the ground,

with her own blood all around.

I watched her die,

there was nothing I could do,

And as She died,
a part of me died too.



(I wrote this poem from deep within my heart. It is a true poem and I would like to share my version of events the day my friend lost her life. It is about my friend)

No comments: